Hello, I’m Margaret and I lead creative writing workshops, mainly in the south-east of Ireland. I write fiction, poetry and sometimes practice the almost lost art of letter writing. You can read more about me here. In my workshops everyone writes – pens get hot and words tumble on to the page as our innate, individual creativity is released. There is often laughter, there is always appreciation. You can get details of my workshops here.
- RT @IrishTimesLife: Ruth Fitzmaurice: Five kids, a dad who only moves his eyes and a mass of medical equipment irishtimes.com/life-and-style… http… 3 days ago
- RT @IrishWritersCtr: Learn to embrace the blank page! @Nessao will show you how to perfect your form at the Centre tomorrow at 11am! https:… 3 days ago
- RT @theJeremyVine: Great sermon material, if there are any vicars on Twitter https://t.co/v9nlvTAsTn 6 days ago
- RT @whatSFSaid: A good book has a magic that nothing else in the world has. It can even transport you out of this world! #literacy https://… 6 days ago
- RT @TSHIreland: In which we welcome @jackharte56 as our first patron ☺️ twitter.com/irishlittimes/… 1 week ago